Angels' Eyes Natural Tear Stain Elimination and Remover Sweet Potato Flavor 225 Gram
We began in 2007 because we saw a need for accurate information online about infertility, infertility grief, moving to adoption from infertility, and all types of adoption options. We also have a large and active online support group. Creating a Family Facebook Support Group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/creatingafamily/) It’s a closed Facebook group so that only those in the group can see the posts.
Creating a Family provides extensive resources on all types of adoption and all aspects of infertility (medical and emotional).
B Aoligei Breathable pet Cushion Car Round Waterproof Cushion 68x68cm Perfect for Sunbathing mat, Nap&Sleeping Bed
Adoption is a wonderful way to create your family. Creating a Family covers all adoption options, including 42\ your-fantasia Fantasy Forest with Fog Mushrooms and Flowers Pet Bed Dog Bed Pet Pad 42 x 26 inches, baby adoption in the US, bluee M bluee M WORDERFUL Dog Towel Pets Drying Bath Towels With Hoodies Dog Cat Warm Blanket for Small and Medium Dogs and Cats (M, bluee), foster care adoption, Envirogroom EGHA Hypo Active Shampoo Gallon (sometimes known as embryo adoption). Check out our bluee 48382cm bluee 48382cm Premium Dog’s Bed, bluee Eases Pet Arthritis \u0026 Hip Dysplasia Pain Therapeutic Supportive Ice Silk Summer (color bluee, Size 48 38 2cm). We also strongly believe that education and support should not end once the adoption is finalized. Post adoption education and support are crucial for adoptive families and adopted kids to thrive. Creating a Family has an extensive post adoption education and support section.
Creating a Family, the national adoption education and support nonprofit, includes extensive resources on the following adoption topics in our Adoption Resource Guide:
- Green FJH Portable Space Capsule Pet Travel Bag Cat Aviation Small Teddy Dog Backpack Cat Bag Pet Supplies (color Green)
- Adoption Scam / Adoption Fraud
- Luv My Pup Interactive Braided Dog Rope Toy for Small Medium or Large Dogs. Durable and Strong Enough to Play Tug of War And Great For Aggressive Chewers.
- GE Breeze-Breeze GE1271 10 11 bluee Straight Shear, 10
- Parenting Adopted Children with Challenging Behavior
- Alapet Multi-Size Optional Corn Velvet Dog Bed, Removable and Washable Dog Mat, Corn Velvet Soft and Comfortable, PP Cotton Padding Comfort, Good Wrinkle Resistance, Wear Resistance, Dirt Resistance
- Dog Snuffle Mat, Foldable Dog Feeding Pad Soft Pet Training Feeding Foraging Skill Blanket Dog Play Mats Puzzle Toys (80 x 80 cm)
- Open Adoption
- Attachment Issues with Adoption
- 47x32cm(19x13inch) rattan kennel green cat's nest Breathable and comfortable pet nest in spring and summer-A 47x32cm(19x13inch)
- CXQ Dog Bowl Cat Bowl Creative Kitten Ceramic Bowl Cat Food Dog Food Bowl bluee Pet Supplies
- Adoption Therapy
- HAMSTER CAGE LARGE CRITTER XL PALACE WITH TUBES MOUSE GERBIL
- Adoption and the LGBT Community
- Single Parents
- Jewel High-Lite Light Unit 80cm 2x28W T5 (Rio 125)
4 Ryan Dog Strollers, Outdoor Travel Folding Trolley Dog Cat Universal 4 Wheels Pushchair Puppy Jogger Folding Carrier For Small Medium And Large Disabled Dog Stroller (color 4)
There is much misinformation online for those trying to conceive or those who are infertile. Creating a Family, the national infertility & adoption education and support nonprofit, provides an Infertility Resource Guide, provided medically accurate information on all aspects of infertility, including: female infertility, bluee 70708cm bluee 70708cm Evav Pet Bed,Dog Mat Bite Large Dog Dog Cushion Removable Pet Litter (color bluee, Size 70 70 8cm), Hurtta Cooling Harness bluee M (60-80), Hotline Electric Fencing Peregrine 600, endometriosis, IVF, and other forms of fertility treatment.
The emotional aspects of infertility are just as challenging as the medical aspects, and Creating a Family has extensive resources to help those struggling with infertility cope with this disease.
Creating a Family, the national infertility & adoption education and support nonprofit, includes extensive resources, including archived radio show/podcasts, blogs, fact sheets, research summaries, videos, and Expert Q&As in our Infertility Resource Guide:
- KESS InHouse Kess Original Pixel Penguin Holiday Christmas Pattern Dog Bed, 50 x 40
- 3 Light Set Blagdon Pond And Garden Led Light Set For Submersible Use Or External Use, 3 Light Set
- Dutch Dog Amsterdam Eco Friendly Mondrian Fashion Dog Leash, 5-Feet by Dutch Dog Amsterdam
- Dog Cat Pet Animal Face Ear Foot Low Noise Level Cordless Rechargeable Electric Grooming Clipper Trimmer Shaver Razor
- Havana (Choco Brown) Medium (Cob) Havana (Choco Brown) Medium (Cob) Exion Padded Heart Shape Elastic Breast Plate with D-Rings and Stainless Steel Buckles Green Elastic with White Strips English Horse Riding Equestrian Premium Tack Havana Cob
- Medium Winter Snowman Dog Sweater by Midlee (Medium)
- PINK M PINK M PLDDY pet bed Dog cage kennel foldable transparent pet supplies (color PINK, Size M)
- PLDDY pet bed Pet Mat, Large Dog Kennel Cat House Removable And Washable Pet Nest Wearresistant Bite Pet Bed (color A, Size 80×85CM)
- ShearsDirect PR17TTURQ 17T Chunker Turquoise Handle, 6.5
- Red XXL Red XXL Reflective Waterproof Warm Big Dog Safety Vest Dog Jacket Dog Outdoor Sportswear Pet Clothing
- Turn-Two Equine Western Long MS Knob Spurs Stainless Steel
- Baby Lady Bug Dress for Dogs
- Big Dog Rain Clothes Pet Raincoat Windbreaker Four Feet Clothes for Medium Large Dog,Green,L
- Aesculap Exacta Battery Operated Trimmer for Dogs and Small Animals
- Dog Rope Toy 5 PCS Animal Styling Puppy Pet Woven Rope Toy Set Puppy Chew Durable Interactive Cotton Training Rope Ball Dental Care Tooth Cleaning
- F 70X20CMGZDXHN Dog House Is Not Removable And Washable Warm Plush Small And MediumSized Dogs Kennel Cat Litter Pet Nest E
- HBHS Compatible Dog Training Device, 800 Yards Remote Control Dog Supplies Waterproof Charging compatible
- KESS InHouse Barmalisirtb Fragrant Dead Green Illustration Dog Bed, 30 x 40
- Lupine 1 2Inch Jelly Roll Roman Harness for Small Dogs, 12 to 20Inch
- KESS InHouse Victoria Krupp Watercolor Garden Green Floral Dog Bed, 50 x 40
- Large Dog Pack Hound Backpack Foviza Travel Rucksack Carrier Dogs Saddle Bag for Hiking
- Ol' Roy 3.5 Munchy Dumbbells 40 Count 16.9 oz
- Pet Supplies Pet Fashion Nest Pet Kennel Mat Small Dog Cat Litter Tent,Brown,M
- Redbarn Natural White Bone Large Dog Chew, 2Count by REDBARN
- Brown 505020cm Brown 505020cm Kennel Pads Dog Beds Dogs Furniture Removable and Washable Four Seasons pet Small pet Supplies pet Lounge Dog House cat House Dog pet Double-Sided Available pet Cat Bed Pet Supplies Cover
- KESS InHouse Nika Martinez Beach Waves Teal Abstract Dog Bed, 50 x 40
- L North cool Pet Dog Diapers, Dog Diapers, Pet Supplies Dog Supplies Padded Toilet Diapers Diaper (Size L)
- KESS InHouse Jina Ninjjaga Decor Pop Art Dog Bed, 30 x 40
- PEDY Pets Trimming Tool and Deshedding,2 in 1 Pet Grooming Brush & Rake, for Dogs Cats
- Retractable Hands Free Dog Leash, Hotipine Nylon Dual Handle Reflective Bungee Adjustable Waist Belt Shock Absorbing for Running Walking Hiking Bicycle Exercise fit for All Dogs, 57-79 Black
- Trixie Exercise Wheel, 28 Cm Dia
- All Star Dogs Creighton blueejays Cotton Lycra Dog Tank Top, XXSmall
- Canine Caviar Bully Lollipops 6In 50Ct by Canine Caviar Pet Foods Inc.
- Brown 84x62x17cmZXH77f Soft Dogs Bed Sofa Nest UltraSoft Warm Paw Print Pet Bed Sofa Pet Dog Lounge Sofa Puppy Kitten Cave House (color Light bluee, Size 84x62x17cm)
- Dog Kennel Removable and Washable Four Seasons Universal Net Red Cat Litter Small Medium Dog Dog Winter Warm Pet Nest Large pet nest (color D, Size XXL95 75cm)
- Fur Haven 37442082 Pet Reversible Terry and Suede Tufted Pillow Dog Bed, Large, Terry Camel, 22 x 35
- Hxyan Dog Bed Small Medium Pet Bed Cat Bed Red Striped Cotton and Linen Fabric Four Seasons Universal (Size M)
- 25 oz Milk-Bone Soft & Chewy Beef & Filet Mignon Recipe Dog Treats, 25-Ounce
- M GCHOME Dog bed Dog Bed,Washable Removable Cat Bed Cat Nest Dog Sofa,Waterproof Breathable Non-slip Warm Cushion Sleeping Bag Indoor Large Pet Nest (Size M)
- 22lb Dried Black Soldier Fly Larvae (High in Calcium
- Kess InHouse Matthias Hennig Floral Green Pet Bowl, 7Inch, Floral Geometric
- Mendota Products Leather Slip Lead, 5 8Inch by 6Feet, Chestnut by Mendota Products
- Pet Backpack Kennel Removable and Washable Wearresistant Bite Dog House 60 70 90 118cm (2 colors) Beds (color bluee, Size 70CM)
- Pink LargePet Bed Folding Pet Box Large Medium and Small Outdoor Portable Cat and Dog Pet Cage,Pink,S (color Pink, Size Large)
- Santos Hamster Cage Dwarfs Gerbils Mice
- Camouflage Small Camouflage Small Pet Nest Pet Sofa Pet Bed Cat Nest Kennel Dog Nest Cat Kennel Multifunctional Foldable Semi-Closed Haiming (color Camouflage, Size S)
- bluee S bluee S YQQ Seasons Pet Bed Cat Nest Warm Kennel Doghouse Bone Shape Cotton Nest Waterproof Removable and Washable Purple bluee Red orange (color bluee, Size S)
- Embryo Donation/Adoption
- KESS InHouse 888 Design The Knowledge Keeper bluee Fantasy Dog Place Mat, 24 x 15
- Finding an Infertility Doctor or Clinic
- Dean & Tyler 18 to 21-Inch Strong Nylon Cobra Patch Collar With Felt Padding, Recovery K9 Patches, Small, Black
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- bluee ZMMAPet Articles Portable Pet Pack Out Portable Pack Teddy Dog and Cat Pack,bluee
- Aquarium Plastic T Shape 3Way 20mm Airline Tubing Joint Connector 2pcs
- Hexiansheng Cat Climb Trees Solid wood cat nest cat jumping cat catch column pet supplies 60 40 134cm
- Coping with Infertility Grief
- 3 8\ Yellow Dog Design Frogs Dog Leash 3 8 Wide 5' (60 ) Long, X-Large
- Surviving the Holiday & Family Gatherings with Infertility
- Talking with Kids about Donor Egg, Sperm, Embryo & Surrogacy
- Drip Module DRIPMODULE 0338-OR Modern Peanut 2 Pet Feeder, Large, orange
- Egg Freezing/ Oocyte Cyropreservation
- Leopard Vedem Pet Carrier Traveler Bubble Backpack Bag for Cat Dog (Leopard)
- Insurance Coverage for Fertility Treatment, Egg Donation, Surrogacy
- Parenting After Infertility
Pet Bed, Wooden Cat Litter, Solid Wood Dog Bed, Suitable for Cats and Small Dogs, Suitable for All Seasons Box JIANXIN odzdro2786-Beds & Sofas
A Funeral Urn Cremation Urns Ashes Adult Burial Urn
It is possible to adopt a baby in the US. Aqueon Column Aquarium Starter Kit, the cost of adoption, how to prepare an adoptive parent profile, how to assess risk factors, such as prenatal alcohol and drug exposure and mental health issues with birth parents and expectant parents, and how to select an adoption agency or adoption attorney.
Marineland PA11482 C-360 Canister Filter Polishing Filter Pads 2-Pack
Many infertility patients will need to use IVF to get pregnant. Kess InHouse Danny Ivan Too Much Feeding Mat for Pet Bowl, 24 by 15-Inch, how to select a fertility clinic, cost of infertility treatment an IVF, how to save money on fertility treatment, and what is the usual IVF procedure.
Many children are available for adoption in US foster care system. Creating a Family provides resources on foster care adoption, including the different ways to adopt from foster care, how to choose an adoption agency, the cost of adopting from foster care, how to negotiate for an adoption subsidy, and how to assess risk factors for children being adopted or fostered from foster care.
Buckle-Down DLS-WWW001-W Red Wonder Woman Logo Leash Splitter, 1.5 Wide-30 Length
Infertility is a painful and often lonely journey. People often do not understand the loss of miscarriage and do not know what to say or how to offer support. Creating a Family provides information and support for infertility grief, surviving the emotions of infertility, miscarriage, and trying to conceive.
Litewood Bird Perch Wood Training Stand Parred Wooden Platform Stand with Stainless Steel Feeder Cup for Parakeet Conure Cockatiel Cage Accessories Exercise Toy (Design 1 (1 Cup))
It is possible to adopt from abroad. Many countries have international adoption programs allowing Americans to adopt. Creating a Family provides resources on how to adopt internationally from a foreign country, the cost of international adoption, how to prepare a dossier, how to find an international adoption agency, how to choose a country, how to assess risk factors in children available for adoption, issues to consider when adopting a toddler or older child, and much more. Creating a Family also has the most extensive 20 lb Laguna Growth Enhancing goldfish & Koi Floating Food, 20 lb allowing adoptive parents to compare the top placing countries to the US for 25 factors they should consider when choosing a country to adopt from.
M Wuwenw 1Pc Soft Sleeping Bag Fleece Pet Mat Winter Warm Nest Pet Cat Puppy Puppy Kennel Bed Cave Puppy Sleeping Yellow,M
It is amazing how little good information is available on recurrent miscarriages. This is partly because there is no medical specialty in miscarriage prevention and treatment.
The good news is that recent advances in chromosomal testing of embryos and miscarried fetuses are helping prevent more miscarriages. In the meantime, the following statistic should give you some peace: 70% of woman that have had up to four miscarriages will successfully carry a baby to term.
Check out the Creating a Family blogroll of bloggers who talk about Dark bluee Dog Strollers, Travel Outdoors Luxury Senior Foldable Lightweight Separate 4-Wheel Pet Handbag Dog Cart Small Medium Dogs Disabled Dog Trolley (color Dark bluee).
Two great places to begin to understand the causes, treatments, and coping with recurrent pregnancy loss are these Creating a Family radio shows with interviews with leading doctors and therapists.
- Evans Collars Collar with Bow,12 , Vinyl, Pink (1 hour radio show with experts)
- bluee Four Wheel Pet Stroller for Cats Dogs Carriage Cart with Congreenible Compartment Walk for Jogger Jogging Travel. Cacoffay
Lola Bean International 22-Inch by 22-Inch Quilted Pet Training Pads Unscented 50 Count
Creating a Family, the national infertility & adoption education and support nonprofit, has a list of the Best of the Best Books for those suffering from infertility. We a review of each book and cover the following topics:
- Hartman & pink Barclay Dog Collar, 18 to 20-Inch, Black
- 5ft Bond & Co. Indigo Dog Leash, 5 Ft.
- KESS InHouse Suzanne Carter Reflected Green Peacock Dog Bed, 50 x 40
- Books for Children Conceived through Sperm Donation
- 3 Bird Feeder Outdoor Garden Balcony Bird Feeding Bird cage Bird Food Feeding Device Bird Feeding Trough Material Metal (color 3)
- Books for Adults – Good Reads
- Grey MEIQI Washable Pets Dog Cat Puppy Bed Warm House with a Removable Cushion Cozy Cave
- Books About Understanding Infertility Treatment Options
- Beeztees Drybed Nonslip Pawprint, 100 x 75 cm, Beige
- Lxrzls Front Clip Vest Harness Dog.Comfortable Reflective Pet Vest Harness with.-Dog Leash
- Books about Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- Kess InHouse Winston colorful Geometry Name Fleece Dog Bed, 30 by 40-Inch, Rainbow Tan
Lozse Pet Beds Warm pet dog Mat Shu facial plush Oxford stretch pet Nest 75x53x19cm for Dogs and Cats Sleeping Cushion
Creating a Family has an extensive list of adoption related books for kids broken out by type of adoption and age of the child. We also have a book list for adoptive parents.
- Adoption Books for Parents
- Applaws 24 x 156g Tuna Netting and Algae for Cats
- 4045cm JFRI dog bed Cat litter dog nest dog pad activated carbon pet pad pet car mat can be washed repeatedly
- Books for Kids Adopted from Foster Care
- Books for Kids Adopted from Korea
- Aqua Ultrapurple AAV00069 57-watt UV Sterilizer for Aquarium 3 4-Inch Black
- Books for Kids Adopted from Russia/Eastern & Central Europe
- Animal Dreams (bradford) Woolly Bedding Std
- FurHaven Pet Dog Bed Cooling Gel Memory Foam Orthopedic Plush & Decor Comfy Couch Pet Bed for Dogs & Cats, Diamond bluee, Medium
- Books for Older Adoptive Parents
Fish Tank Biochemical Carbon Filter, 36.5x13x3.5cm, Green bluee
Creating a Family has comparison charts to help prospective adoptive parents decide on which foreign country they should adopt from. We analyze 25 factors we think parents should consider before choosing a country for international adoption.
- Large 30\ Kess InHouse Graham Curran Turtle Tuba III Dog Bed, 50 by 60-Inch
- 25 Factors to Consider When Adopting From China
- DIYthinker Snow Snowflake Cloud Tree House Anti-Slip Floor Pet Mat Square Home Kitchen Door 80Cm Gift
- 25 Factors to Consider When Adopting From India
- 25 Factors to Consider When Adopting From Latvia
- A 3×7m A 3×7m LQQFF Transparent tarpaulin Transparent tarpaulin heavy waterproof tarpaulin rainproof cloth tent joint awning Dust and rain cover (color A, Size 3×7m)
- L QIQI Collapsible Dog Backpack Portable Pet Carrier Cats Dogs Bag For Outdoor Walking Travel (Size L)Options
Buckle-Down DLS-W30888 Leash Splitter-Hibiscus Collage Green Shades, 1 W-30 L
One of the reasons that the pain of infertility is so hard to deal with is that it is often unrecognized by our society. Therapist and scholars have a name for this type of grief: disenfranchised grief or ambiguous grief.
The lack of recognition for the loss makes it easy to feel that you aren’t entitled to mourn, but mourning is crucial to healing. It is hard to grieve a dream and harder still when others don’t even see that there is a loss.
You do not have to cope with the pain and grief of infertility alone. Many people have been helped by counselors, but it is especially helpful if the therapist is trained in the realities of infertility.
- Creating a Family has done a number of shows that include a discussion of how to find a good therapist that is knowledgeable about infertility issues. Listen to a few, such as 1 Gallon Aquaneat 1 Gallon Moving Bed Filter Media Biofilm Reactor (MBBR) Similar to Kaldnes K3 Filter Media for Aquarium Fish Pond Aquaponics Aquaculture Hydroponics (1 Gallon), Coping with Infertility, and 2 Pack of 10 Red Cabomba Artificial Plant for Tropical Fish Aquariums & Terrariums & Betta Fish .
- Ask your infertility clinic if they have mental health professionals on staff or can recommend one.
- The American Society of Reproductive Medicine lists members that are mental health professionals.
Marina Algae Magnet Cleaner, Large
Every adoptive parent expects that after working so hard to become a parent, they will feel nothing but joy and thankfulness at the gift that is their child. More often these feelings of joy are mixed with feelings of being overwhelmed and worry about not “falling madly in love at first sight”. Throw in the exhaustion of any major life change, and you have the makings for post adoption depression.
We have seen no research on how many adoptive parents experience post adoption depression, but anecdotally from our post adoption support group, we believe that it occurs more often when:
- Parents have unrealistic expectations of what the transition period will be like.
- Parents do not have people with whom to confide their fears and concerns.
If you are struggling post adoption, you are not alone . This is not a reflection on you, or your child, or your eventual adjustment. Talk with your adoption social worker. She will not judge, and she can help.
Buckle-Down Cab Stripe Green Yellow Fade Martingale Dog Collar, 1 Wide-Fits 11-17 Neck-Medium
Creating a Family is the national adoption & infertility education nonprofit. Our mission is to provide support and unbiased information before, during and after adoption or fertility treatment to help create strong families. Check out our Five Core Values that we use to guide every decision. We are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, and you can check out our financials and IRS Form 990 at GuideStar.
Hunter Green Tough-1 Heavy Western Fleece Pad
Creating a Family has the most extensive and diverse collection of resources for those struggling with infertility and for pre and post adoptive families. We are constantly creating more resources and average adding four new resources every week. Since 2007 we also have our weekly radio show where we interview the top experts on every aspect of adoption, adoptive parenting, and infertility. For those folks that want one on one education to get help with a specific decision, we can do that as well through our Individual Education option. While education is important to helping you make decisions on this often painful and confusing journey to creating a family, support is equally important. We have created an incredibly strong online support network via a private Facebook group, Pinterest, and Twitter. Our mantra is ‘Information is Power’. We aren’t promoting one way of family building over another. We trust that with the right information, every family will find their right path to parenthood. We’ll freely admit that we would love for every child in this world to have a family. We would especially love to help find homes for older kids and kids with special needs, but we know that this is not the right decision for every family, and our goal to help every family find their right path to parenthood.
Buckle-Down 13-18 Marijuana Haze Black Dog Collar Bone, Wide Small
Creating a Family uphold these core values in our work. They represent what we believe in, what we stand for, and how we approach everything we do.
- There is no “best way” to create your family.
- With education and support families will be able to choose the best way for them.
- Our education and support will be unbiased and accurate.
- It is in a child’s best interest to have parents that are educated and supported before, during and after infertility treatment or adoption.
- We will attempt to bridge the gap between the academic and research communities and the infertility patient community and the adoptive parent and adoption professional community by making research findings available and offering researchers access to our audience to publicize their studies and solicit participants.
Bit of Bragging
Of course we’re proud of what we do, but what matters most is what our audience has to say. Here’s a sampling:
Creating a Family and in particular your radio show has been a lifeline to me over the past 2+ years. In the privacy of my home/car I have been connected with others whose family-building has been challenged and I have had access to invaluable information from experts that have helped us make better decisions. Thank you! ~ S. Potter
I wanted to thank you for all of the wonderful things you do. We brought our beautiful baby boy home from the hospital on April 2nd. While we waited for an adoption match and then waited for his birth, your podcast and website were a continuous reminder that we were part of an amazing adoption community. It really helped us not feel alone. ~Sarah S.
I just felt like I should say Thank You this morning! Your website and e-mails have consistently been a “touch stone” for me through this whole process – sometimes reaffirming what I already believe, sometimes giving me a different perspective, but always being something that I can respect and learn from. Thank you for this!!! ~ L. Adams
Creating a Family has made a big difference to the quality of information that we can share with our adoptive community. We sometimes use your podcasts as the basis for roundtable discussions or our monthly Parent Support Meetings. ~ Louise Garnaut (Adoptive Families of Hong Kong)
Bit of History
Creating a Family started in 2007 as a labor of love. We saw the huge need for unbiased accurate information online about infertility and adoption. We knew people were getting most of their “education” online, but much of what was available was inaccurate junk, slanted towards one form of family building or one type of adoption over another, or was being provided by for profit organizations that were anything but unbiased. We knew that in order to educate and support, we needed to be where the folks were, so we readily embraced all forms of online media (audio, video, social networks), but set out to be the anti-junk and the anti-bias.
Dawn Davenport is Executive Director of Creating a Family, and the “Official Voice” of Creating a Family since she also hosts of our weekly national radio show and is a frequent speaker at conferences. (We try to not let that title go to her head.) We also are proudly led by a terrific Board. You can check out their bona fides if you’re so inclined.
Dawn Davenport, Executive Director Our Board
We have some of the best, brightest, and most dedicated folks helping out around here to help us provide support and unbiased information before, during and after adoption or fertility treatment to help create strong families. Check out their pretty/handsome faces and a bit about them. Our Staff